Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminence

Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sheeprunzomg - mage (Denied)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sheeprun

sheeprunzomg - mage (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: sheeprunzomg - mage (Denied)   sheeprunzomg - mage (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Name: Luke Woodruff

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Gear: SSC/TK with a couple hyjal/BT

Raid Experience: 6/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 3/5 hyjal (attempted 4th boss once or twice), 2/9 BT

Prior Guild: Ambition

Reason For leaving: Pretty much fell apart and then they tried to go PvP, and i want to raid more.

Why Do you Want to Join Eminence: Couple friends from Ambition went this way, the raid times are great for me, and im looking forward to lots of progression.

What can you offer Eminence: Im a mage so... dps, +40 int, and of course, biscuitz. Lots of biscuitz.

Tell us more about you: Uhh, lets see... Purple is an amazing color, me and my friends build stuff when we get bored. Last creation was a flaming tennis ball mortar, before that was a rocket launcher... and uh... if you really wanna know more about me, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Brim
Admin

sheeprunzomg - mage (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Re: sheeprunzomg - mage (Denied)   sheeprunzomg - mage (Denied) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:13 am

Armory link please
Back to top Go down
https://eminence.darkbb.com

sheeprunzomg - mage (Denied)
Page 1 of 1