Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminence

Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resto Druid App (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotchef

Resto Druid App (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid App (Accepted)   Resto Druid App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:33 am

Character Name: Hotchef

Character Level, Gender, Race: 70 Night elf male

Character Class, Primary Spec: Resto Druid

Player Age: 17

Armory Link: k for some reason it won't let me put the link in, but i'm in mostly t5/6. you can go look.

Character Professions (Secondary Included): 375 Herb/LW.

Raid Experience: 5/5 hyjal 4/? BT Full ssc, 4/5 TK (kael attempted but not downed)

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a functional microphone?: Yes and Yes

Current or previous guild (Reason for leaving and highest guild rank):
Inner Core, Raider

Why do you wish to join Eminence?: I want to progress farther into BT before WotLK, and since i know a few of you, came here first.

Are you willing to attend the four weekly raids?: 1-2 weeknights(depends on the week but usually only 1) i wouldn't be able to make it due to martial arts, but other than that yes.

Are you familiar with any player(s) in Eminence now?: I know a few of you from IC, not sure all who is in still.

What can you offer Eminence?: A good resto druid, i've heard that you guys are in need of one.

Are there any abilities or attributes in your possession that make you a valuable player relative to a 25-man raid environment?: I listen well and can learn new fights quickly.
Back to top Go down
hotchef

PostSubject: oops   Resto Druid App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:42 am

doh, i just reread it and saw the reason for leaving part. Reason is i started school again recently, and had been busy so i hadn't been raiding much. shorten it up, gleader didn't like it so i left. I'm all settled in now though and will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Cynch

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App (Accepted)   Resto Druid App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Drymum

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App (Accepted)   Resto Druid App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:16 pm

Nice cloak IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App (Accepted)   Resto Druid App (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid App (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1