Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminence

Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 NE hunter (Denied)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleeping

70 NE hunter (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: 70 NE hunter (Denied)   70 NE hunter (Denied) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:24 pm

Name: Sleepingfire

Class: Hunter

Level: 70

Gear: Will post armory when I can log out in raid gear and let it update (4/8 T6 atm)

Raid Experience: 5/5 MH 9/9 BT 1/6 Sunwell

Prior Guild: Onslaught

Reason For leaving: There was a leadership change, and the new leader was not going in a direction I or a few others agreed with. Lost some good members and I believe at least 1 officer that had been in the guild before him.

Why Do you Want to Join Eminence: Looking to get into a bit of high-end raiding just so I can experience the fights before they become trivial. My plans as they are now are to roll a death knight as soon as WotLK hits, and I also wanted a stable guild that I could raid on my Death Knight with. One of the first 80 death knights, I'm sure, will come in quite handy Smile

What can you offer Eminence: I can offer extensive knowledge of my class, as well as other classes. I've been playing this game since release, and I really push myself to be the best I can because it's in my nature to be competitive.

Tell us more about you: I have not ever, nor will I ever raid for gear. If I like ya'll, as much as you'll hopefully like me, you can easily expect a very loyal member to the guild itself, and not the epics from the raids the guild does.

I'd like to say this is one of the shortest apps I've ever filled out, so if you have any more questions, feel free to ask, or send me an in-game mail, or tell to Sleepingfire, Ribbed, or Twit.
Back to top Go down
Brim
Admin

70 NE hunter (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 NE hunter (Denied)   70 NE hunter (Denied) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:37 am

Spoke with him in game was very nice I approve this app Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eminence.darkbb.com

70 NE hunter (Denied)
Page 1 of 1