Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminence

Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wormav

Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Pending)   Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Character Name: Wormav

Character Level, Gender, Race: 70 Male Human

Character Class, Primary Spec: Protection Warrior (10/0/50)

Player Age: 28 years old

Armory Link: Character Name: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&n=Wormav

Character Professions (Secondary Included): 375 Macesmith/Miner/First Aid (Working on Cooking and Fishing soon)

Raid Experience:

PRE-TBC

Molten Core (Cleared)
Blackwing Lair (Cleared)
AQ40 (Cleared)
Naxxaramas (Up to Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad)
ZG (Cleared)
AQ20 (Cleared)

TBC

Karazhan (Cleared)
Gruul's Lair (Cleared)
Magtheridon's Lair (Cleared)
Serpentshrine Cavern (Cleared)
Tempest Keep (Up to Kael'thas)
Mount Hyjal (1st Boss)
Black Temple (Najentus)
Zul'Aman (Up to Hexlord)

Do you have Ventrilo installed and a functional microphone?: Yes for both

Current or previous guild (Reason for leaving and highest guild rank): First guild i found after my transfer was ZODIAC and they we're not really into PvE much.

Why do you wish to join Eminence?: The 3 peoples i speaked too that we're part of the guild seemed nice and mature, exactly what i'm looking for.

Are you willing to attend the four weekly raids?: I'll be able to attend at least 4 of those raiding days

Are you familiar with any player(s) in Eminence now?: I have cleared Karazhan once with Torrentia

What can you offer Eminence?: I've always been a dedicated member of any guild i've been in. I like to help, i'm good at what i do and i'm an easy person to live and play with. I've got a good sense of humor and i'm not that stiff of a person.

Are there any abilities or attributes in your possession that make you a valuable player relative to a 25-man raid environment?:

I have 3 arms, so i play with 2 keyboards. My middle arm is used for hitting my macros!
Back to top Go down
Cynch

PostSubject: Re: Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted)   Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:08 pm

Thanks for applying.

Personally I am very interested in finding a second dedicated warrior tank and I think you could quite possibly be it. Due to the failure of Brimia to respond to applicants, try to message him in game and ask him to take a look at your app. I'm confident he will accept you.
Back to top Go down
Drymum

PostSubject: Re: Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted)   Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:11 pm

Cynch wrote:
Thanks for applying.

Personally I am very interested in finding a second dedicated warrior tank and I think you could quite possibly be it. Due to the failure of Brimia to respond to applicants, try to message him in game and ask him to take a look at your app. I'm confident he will accept you.

Fo serious?!
Back to top Go down
Wormav

PostSubject: Re: Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted)   Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:32 pm

Thank you, i'll make sure to hit him up online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted)   Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wormav-Warrior-Protection (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1