Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminence

Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kooraa:BM draenei Hunter (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kooraa

kooraa

Kooraa:BM draenei Hunter (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Kooraa:BM draenei Hunter (Accepted)   Kooraa:BM draenei Hunter (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Name: Kooraa (kate)

Class: bm hunter

Level:70

Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&n=Kooraa

Raid Experience: 4/5 MH , 5/9 BT

Prior Guild: hawtness

Reason For leaving: couldnt get a full time raider spot, so i quit to find a raiding guild with room for hunters

Why Do you Want to Join Eminence: i want to join a guild in which i can be a full time raider and progress through the game

What can you offer Eminence: i can press my macros and drop traps and do what i need to do. i dont like drama, and just want to play the game. i saw that you were recruiting, and decided to give it a chance.

Tell us more about you: well im 20 years old, already done college. i dont have a job yet, but im hoping to get a part time one soon. i dont have alot to do in the way of scheduals. been playing wow for about two years. hunters have always been my favorite class. im willing to help others, and want to help a guild progress and not just sit back and watch things happen. once upon a time on my first server i was an officer in a guild, so i do know how tough it can be, thats why I dont like to start anything, there is no point. its a game. well i hope to get a chance, thanks for taking the time to look at my app.
Back to top Go down

Kooraa:BM draenei Hunter (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1