Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminence

Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skulletor

Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted)   Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:28 pm

I had asked Fing-a-ling if he needed anyone for the raiding.

here's my lock,
http://tinyurl.com/6fqygh (he wasn't able to raid much, but he had the best i could get him, which too wasn't bad)
and my hunter.
http://tinyurl.com/633h6e (he's got more or less everything else in his bank, hunterwise form BT/MH) He's Expose with 959agi unbuff.

I'd not mind raiding on hunter in a pinch, but I'd like to raid on my lock for the most part. Just to have the fun, I'd gladly pass on anything someone else needs more, I'm not in it for gear. My only problem is that i work shiftwork as of yesterday so my time is a bit broken up so i cant raid as much as i which i currently am able to. basically i'd be able to make 50% of the raids, averaged over a month. If I raid after i get him from work it would be around 10 servertime, otherwise it would be start of raid.
Just thought I'd toss this out here.
Back to top Go down
Brim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted)   Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:09 am

Gear is not too bad but spell damage is low and gems need work
Back to top Go down
https://eminence.darkbb.com
Skulletor

PostSubject: Re: Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted)   Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:20 pm

yeah, i got hit-capped, and like a bigger crit rate. I need a few new items before i can regem, i'm looking into a set of sunfire gloves in the next week or so, 50/50 chance of that. As far as it goes for crit versus dmg, I wanted to get a good crit rate going before going for dmg. I tripple consumable for everything, so its about 35-36% crit, 1225dmg. I could easily trade into more dmg but those items are about the same itemvalue so it seemed a bit irrelevant. the hit gems will be out when i can do so. I ran the numbers for a few other upgrades but they would be very slight for the cost / effort to obtain by myself.
Atm, I ran out of badges to get my last piece i was looking to get but it wont be long.
Back to top Go down
kamran

PostSubject: Re: Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted)   Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:36 pm

im not in the guild but skulletor is the fuckin shit and if he isnt accepted ur missing alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted)   Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skulletor - chimin' in. (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1